Cancellation & No Show Policy
When you book an appointment with BLK Hair Studio, we set that time aside just for you.
If you cancel with late notice it impacts on us significantly and inconveniences the many other clients that have been turned away because we are fully booked.
We require a minimum of 24hrs notice if you wish to cancel or re-schedule your appointment.
In order to secure your appointment, we will now require a Visa or MasterCard to be held on file at the time of booking of all chemical services.
• If a cancellation is made with more than 24 hours notice, the card details are deleted or forwarded to the new appointment time.
• If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours noticed, the card is charged at 10% of the appointment total
• If you simply don't turn up to a booked appointment, the card is charged at a no-show fee (30% of the total appointment).
• Clients who provide less than 24 hours notice are welcome to find someone else in their place to have the booked service(s) to avoid losing their deposit.
• If no card details are received at the time of booking, you acknowledge that your appointment slot will be considered open and can be filled by another client at anytime.
We hope you understand and respect our deposit and cancellation policy.
Booking an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy.